CCNA – Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) is a widely-recognized IT certificate for professionals who are beginning their IT careers. This certificate validates the ability to install configure, operate, and troubleshoot medium-size routed and switched networks, including implementation and verification of connections to remote sites in a WAN. This certificate is very important for any company. CCNA is the most in-demand certification for IT.
CCNA makes you a well-rounded network engineer, it trains you in multiple levels and areas regarding the ability to work with routed and switched networks. Network Security engineers are in a demandable job now a day and if you are Cisco certified then you have more than 70% possibility to get hired because still Cisco methods are used widely. This strengthens your knowledge and skills in the fundamentals of networking, IP connectivity, security, automation, and more.
What you will learn?
In this course, the student will be familiar with the router, switch, IP Addressing, IP Protocol, subnetting, OSI model, etc.
So, join our CCNA course and build yourself as a Network Engineer by taking a professional course from European IT, One of the best international quality computer training institutes. Our expert trainers will teach our students the most modern and up-to-date techniques here.
After completing this course, you will get your certificate and you can call yourself a network engineer and pursue your career to a higher level.
- Network Fundamentals
- LAN Switching Fundamentals & Technologies
- Routing Fundamentals & Technologies
- Infrastructure Services & Security
- Infrastructure Maintenance & Management
- WAN Technologies
- Install, operate and troubleshoot medium- sized switched and routed networks
- Network and Wireless Security
- Implement and troubleshoot various protocols to manage addressing, perform load balancing and authentication
- Manage Local Area Network (LAN)
- Establish and troubleshoot connection to service provider over WAN
- Identify security threats and basic mitigation methods
- 24Switches, wireless access points, routers, modems4024
- The OSI Model
- IP Networking and Subnet Masking
- IP4 and IP6
After course completion, students can get jobs as:
- Network Administrator
- Network Specialist
- Network integrators
- IT managers
- IT consultants
|Monday||10:00 am – 9.00 pm|
|Tuesday||10:00 am – 9.00 pm|
|Wednesday||10:00 am – 9.00 pm|
|Thursday||10:00 am – 9.00 pm|
|Friday||10:00 am – 9.00pm|
|Saturday||10:00 am – 9.00 pm|
|Sunday||10:00 am – 9.00 pm|