We know that there are 6,500 languages still spoken in the world today. 400 million people around the world speak English as their first language and the rest of the country uses English as a “second language”. Most people in the world choose to learn some English after their native language. One in five people on the planet speak or speaks stand at least a little bit of English. Even if you want to pursue higher studies you have to learn English. English makes English one of the most useful languages you can learn. After all, you can’t learn all 6,500 languages in the world, but at least you will be able to communicate with people from all different countries using English.
Companies are becoming more international, and English is listed as an essential skill for more and more jobs. If you want the best-paid opportunities, learning English is a great idea. In this course, we will teach the skill of four parts of the English language: speaking, listening, reading & writing. So that students can communicate fluently in the formed informal situations.
What you will learn?
In this course, you will have a basic understanding of grammar, you will learn how to communicate with people improperly and introduce yourself properly, and you will also learn how to converse with people on daily. So, join our Communicative English course and build yourself a confident English Speaker by taking a professional course from European IT, One of the best international quality computer training institutes. Our expert trainers will teach our students the most modern and up-to-date techniques here.
After completing this course, you will get a certificate on completion of your course.
- Basic Grammar
- Formal Meeting
- Vocabulary Practice
- Dialogue Practice
- Listening Practice
- Listen to English commands and respond accordingly
- Present their project in front of a group of people
- Conducting simple phone conversations
- Improve vocabulary skills
- Describe the basic words/ Phrases to describe “Myself”
- Socialize and get introduced to the Business Context
- Describe previous experience or moment sharing activities
- Support in Freelancing marketplace
- Support in Conversation with foreign clients
- Formal presentation support Job Interview
- Confidence building for career placement
|Monday||10:00 am – 9.00 pm|
|Tuesday||10:00 am – 9.00 pm|
|Wednesday||10:00 am – 9.00 pm|
|Thursday||10:00 am – 9.00 pm|
|Friday||10:00 am – 9.00pm|
|Saturday||10:00 am – 9.00 pm|
|Sunday||10:00 am – 9.00 pm|