Graphics design is an art where professionals create visual content to communicate a message. To achieve this goal they may use various tools and elements. Graphics Design is a great tool for marketing and creating a brand identity for a company. Because of this, it needs to be unique, conceptual, and easy to understand.
A company or any type of institute can advertise itself through graphics design. Graphic design is important in the sales and marketing of products and is a critical component of brochures Flyers and logos. Graphic designers also need to keep up to date with the latest software and computer technologies to remain competitive.
There is a huge demand for graphic design in the Internet-based freelancing marketplace. This course offers the perfect opportunity for graphic designers to do something good online and offline, from the basics of professional graphic designers. Build yourself as a successful graphic designer by taking a professional graphic design course from European IT, one of Bangladesh’s leading and international quality computer training institutes.
What you will learn from this course?
In this course, you will learn Graphic Designing from zero to hero. Master the basics, intermediate and advanced topics.
You will learn how to make flyers, banners, IDs, business cards, brochures, calendars, logo designs, etc. Here, you will
also learn how to work on marketplaces like freelancer.com, and Up work.
So, join our Graphic Design course and build yourself as a graphic designer by taking a professional course from
European IT, One of the best international quality computer training institutes. Our expert trainers will teach our
students the most modern and up-to-date techniques here.
After completing this course you will get your certificate and you can call yourself a Certified Graphics Designer.
- Graphic Design fundamentals.
- Available Graphic Design tools and applications
- Computer Application and Multimedia
- Managing Media Element
- Concept of Multimedia Presentation
- Image Editing with Photoshop
- Visualization Technique
- Digital Drawing with Illustration
- Freelancing opportunities and planning Color Studies
- Work with live Project in Software Development Team
- Project Work (Business Card, Logo, Flyer, Brochure, Banner, Web Template etc.)
- Practical application using latest versions of software like Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and
- Hands-on training using latest tools & techniques.
- Specialization & creating portfolio in the area of interest.
- Industry-relevant curriculum.
- Adobe Photoshop’s latest version
- Adobe Illustrator’s latest version
After course completion, students can get jobs as:
- Graphic Designer
- Creative Director
- Creative Executive
- Brand Promoter
- Photoshop Artist
- Logo Designer
- Photoshop Artist
- Pre-Press Technician
- UI Designer
- Web Designer
- Web Animator
- Multimedia Artist and More…
|Monday||10:00 am – 9.00 pm|
|Tuesday||10:00 am – 9.00 pm|
|Wednesday||10:00 am – 9.00 pm|
|Thursday||10:00 am – 9.00 pm|
|Friday||10:00 am – 9.00pm|
|Saturday||10:00 am – 9.00 pm|
|Sunday||10:00 am – 9.00 pm|