Terms and Conditions
Welcome to European IT Institute!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of European IT Institute’s Website, located at https://europeanit-inst.com.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use European IT Institute if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
Applicable To Students
Students are informed that by signing the form, the student promises that you agree to abide by all the policies given here. If you do not comply with or fail to follow these policies, the student application will be rejected and the institute will expel him/her. The fee will be canceled.
Rules Regarding Admission Process:
- At the time of admission, students must submit the following required information:
- Passport Size Photo (1 Copy)
- National ID/Passport/Birth Certificate (Photocopy of any one of them)
- 1 photocopy of the latest educational certificate/testimonial/mark sheet
- Admission fee is Tk.1000 / – (one thousand) which is non-refundable.
- Certificate fee Tk.500 / – (five hundred) Taka.
Rules Regarding Course Fee Payment Delay
- You will have to pay your dues within the date fixed at the time of admission.
- Delay / Late Fee will be attached at the rate of 10% on the said installment.
- In case of failure to pay the installment on the next date fixed by the authority, 15% delay / late fee will be added or the admission will be canceled automatically as per the rules of the organization.
Which is as follows:
- If you fail to pay the installment on the due date, you will have to pay extra on the said installment.
- The course fee paid is not refundable in any way. However, if for any reason the student does not start the class within two months of admission, the student will get his course fee refunded in full.
- If a student wants to cancel his / her admission, he / she will not get any refund as per the rules, but if he / she wants to change the course, he / she can change the course.
- In the admission form, the students must fill their correct contact number and the number used by the parents, along with the correct and true details of their current and permanent address. If the information provided by someone is proved to be false or untrue, his admission will be canceled immediately.
- The class attendance rate of each student should be 90% -95%
- If you make a mistake in the name and blood group, if the ID card is lost or for any correction, you will have to pay 100 Taka for each ID card.
- It is compulsory to wear ID card during the class and while in the institute, if you do not wear the ID card you will not be able to participate in the class and you will be deprived of all services.
- In case of late delivery of ID, if you receive an SMS from the office, you will collect the ID card on your own.
- Students are required to bring their own notebooks, pens, and pen drives to the class.
- During the course, videos of certain classes will be provided as per the decision of teachers and authorities.
- Students must submit their assignment that are given to them. If a student fails to submit an assignment several times in a row, his class will be suspended.
- If a student wants to do 1-year diploma course he must complete the course successfully otherwise you will not get the diploma certificate. Only those who successfully complete the course will be awarded Diploma Certificate.
- No student’s objection is admissible as the class teacher may change as required or for any specific reason.
Special Benefits For Premium Students
- You will get a backup of maximum of 10 classes.
- Premium students, on completion of the course, will get a free website with domain, and hosting (for 1 year), which is completely free for one year, after 1 year you can use it as you like with a website renewal fee.
- Premium students can repeat the entire course within 1 year of completing the course if they wish.
- After completion of the course, 3 months free internship will be offered (subject to condition) but to get this opportunity the student has to attend 90% of the class, submit all the projects on time and get 90% marks in the final exam.
Back-up class rules:
- You will get a backup of maximum of 4 classes.
- If you miss the project or class, you will have to do the class with another batch later. So, don’t miss the project class without any special problems.
- If you are absent from class, notify the quality management team to make it easier to get support later in the class.
- Tokens must be received within the schedule for the backup class and the class schedule given by the Quality Management Team must be followed.
- Participate in the backup class according to the specified schedule given.
- If for any reason you want to cancel the back-up class schedule after receiving a single schedule. Then you must inform the Quality Management Department first.
Course Suspension rules:
1. The first condition to suspend the course is to apply by paying the full fee of the course.
2. If you are unable to do the course due to an accident, then you must inform the authorities of the European IT Institute. Batch and mobile number must be mentioned in the application form.
3. The maximum period given after receiving your suspended application is 4 months.
4. Batch change fee of Tk.2000 / = is payable for resumption of classes after suspension in the middle of the course.
5. If the required number of review classes is more than 3, you will have to pay 50% of the course fee for each class.
6. Admission will be considered as cancellation if the class is postponed without the application.
7. This condition does not apply to offers more than full free scholarships or regular offers.
Batch change rules:
1. If you want to change the batch during the course, you have to change the batch according to the vacancy in the other batch.
2. If you want to change the batch, you have to pay a fee of Tk. 2000 / -.
3. A student can change batch a maximum of 1 time.
4. This condition does not apply to offers more than full free scholarships or regular offers.
Rules For Changing Courses:
1. If you want to change the course after getting admission to the specified course, you have to pay Tk. 3000 / – and the course has to be changed within the stipulated time.
2. A student can change course a maximum of 1 time, admission, if he wants to change more times, will be considered void.
3. This condition does not apply to offers more than full free scholarships or regular offers.
Course Cancellation Rules:
1. Absence of more than 5 classes without permission will be considered as a cancellation of admission.
2. For the convenience of students, we charge a course fee on the specified installment, however, if a student fails to pay his dues 3 times after the due date, his admission will be considered canceled.
Rules for getting Lifetime Support:
1. You must pay the full course fee.
2. You must have completed the course successfully.
3. You will not get this benefit if you are involved in any anti-discipline activities.
4. Suspended / Admission Canceled students are not included in this service.
5. If you owe a backup class, you must understand it within 4 months of completing the course (as required).
Communication and legal policy:
1. Every student must continue to maintain politeness and respect. If you have any problems or complaints, please contact the Quality Management Department or submit your complaint in writing in the Complaint Box next to the notice board. You can mention your name if you want, but your information will be kept confidential. The European IT authorities have always been, are, and will continue to be with you in solving any problem.
2. Each student’s behavior and activities will be closely monitored during the course. If a student violates academic rules and regulations, European IT authorities will take action against that student.
3. Students will keep in touch while maintaining their dignity on social media sites and will be active in the Facebook group of a certain batch and submit class work there.
Note: If a student posts or shares any unethical content on any social media (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) that tarnishes the reputation of European IT and its reputation, legal action will be taken against that student under the Cyber Crime Act.
Knowing all the rules and regulations in my own knowledge, I am signing this certificate to the effect that I, as a student of the European IT Institute, will abide by all the rules and regulations of the institution. If I am involved in any misconduct or breach of institutional discipline, I will be bound to accept any decision of the European IT authorities.